Ok, so I lack basic drawing skills, and am more interested in the artist's process than the final product. I sketch all the time in my notebook, but I dread the day I drop my books in the hallway and everyone sees my terrible drawings. So, i guess im pretty self conscious about my art. Anyway heres some of my stuff I haven't submitted to worth that you guys haven't seen.

An unfinished work, i know very ugly. I wanted a sort of watercolor feel, along with a dark, non realistic kinda mood.



does anyone else find it extremely difficult to format pictures on this blog? anyway, heres another work in progress.Ok and i dont know why that is underlined.
1 comment:
Awesome moods, Latty! I love the one with the blue flower (iris? I have no green thumb, lol).
Don't have a lot of time to look close and critique right now but I'll be back later this afternoon & post more.
And cool - I didn't know we could upload the pics directly to the blog. I'd been using imageshack.us or photobucket.com for the pics, then putting them in html tags. I'll have to play around with the formatting to see if there are any tricks around the weird formatting.
Post a Comment