First off, a big WOOT for the new beginner illo contest, hope to see you all post an entry.
Second, since we're all here to improve, I propose a series of weekly challenges to help us enhance both our drawing/coloring skills and our imagination.
I'm thinking of something like draw a pose, create your own character... stuff like that. A brief tech documentation will be given for each challenge, when required, so you'll know how to do it.
We could each take turns inventing challenges, so everybody can get the exercise that they want.
So, what do you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I like it! great idea TNF!
It will make us practice more.
That was my idea too, lets see if the others agree :)
Awesome! I love it!
Ive started a sketch for the Circus contest. Should i post it?
I think that's a great idea TNF - sorry for the delay. My sister and son both had a traumatic week last week and I played "mental health nurse" for the past 10 days or so :(
CONGRATS TNF on the medal! I loved your clown. They were all cool - I could have picked any one from the top 5 for the gold.
I need to go back and read the illo thread about the "fill in the blank" comp - I'm not sure I understand it. Do you guys? Have any of you talked to eury? I'll pm her if I don't see her in the thread.
Post a Comment